TERMS OF SERVICE
Conditions for All Products & Services:
• All Deposits for Products & Services are NON-REFUNDABLE due to all service and products being custom and customer specific.
• In the event Pedini Miami LLC should be require to take any legal action to obtain outstanding payments, customer will be held responsible for any and all court and/or legal fees incurred by Pedini
• Any Changes subsequent to the execution of this agreement may result in delays in delivery and increased cost for which Pedini Miami is not responsible.
• All sales are final and not subject to cancellation. Cancellation prior to completion of any project will not merit any refund as mentioned in condition 1.
Additional Conditions for All Products Except Appliances:
• Sale does not include any on-site alterations to cabinets due to discrepancies in actual, measurements versus approved drawings or field measurements.
• Legal title to this merchandise remains with Pedini Miami LLC until paid in full by the purchaser/customer.
• Pedini Miami will furnish/provide cabinet orders only after Shop Drawings/rendering have been reviewed and approved by purchaser/customer.
• Purchaser/customer agrees to have carefully reviewed all samples and technical drawings provided by Pedini Miami LLC and confirms to have approved all dimensions and finishes with Pedini Miami LLC as shown on the technical Drawings prior to submitting Fabrication Deposit.
• Prior to any payment being accepted purchaser/customer agrees to have gone thru preliminary and formal ordering process, review and inspection process for all designs, materials, and scope of work. (Outlined below)
1. Meeting to discuss and begin preparing preliminary design options.
2. Once preliminary design is completed and approved by purchaser/customer, an initial 10% deposit of total job is made to continue with formal design and technical specification renderings.
3. If no approval is made on final design and no continuation on project is made once presented to purchaser/customer, the initial deposit for the work/drafts/rendering is not refundable and no future monies will be owed.
4. If final design is approved, a 2nd payment of 40% of total invoice is required in order to place job into production and order all materials required for the job as outlined in proposal and/or invoice.
5. Once products are complete and fabricated, the remaining 50% balance of invoiced total will be due Prior to physical delivery and installation at purchaser/customers predetermined location.
6. Final step is formal walk thru by purchaser/customer with installers. If any adjustments are needed they will be done to customers satisfaction, if all product and workmanship is deemed satisfactory, execution of a work release confirming satisfactory workmanship and installation will be required. As an additional courtesy to purchaser/ Client, an additonal48 hours after release is executed will be provided to further inspect work and product for any additional correction, revisions that may need to be done and have may have been overlooked. After the 48 hour time period has expired, sale and scope of work is considered final and no further claims to be made.
Credit Card Payment:
• By signing this agreement, I (purchaser/customer) relinquish the right to dispute the approved charge.
• I hereby authorize Pedini Miami to charge my above credit card for amount of USD$ mentioned above for Order Goods/services placed on order and/or received.
• For all payment made with a Debit/Credit Card, a 3% Convenience Fee will be added to final total amount to facilitate the transaction. This fee is a passthrough fee Pedini Miami incurs for taking such payments.
General Terms and Conditions
This payment link is operated by Paytrace on behalf by Pedini Miami. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Pedini Miami. Pedini Miami offers this website, including all information, tools and Services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website and or payment link. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any Services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Our payment link is hosted on Paytrace.com. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell/bill for our products and Services to you.
PAYMENT LINK TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products and services are presented and agreed upon by customer and Pedni Miami Prior to any form of payment being accepted. Proposal, contracts, and authorization are all signed Prior to being billed and work commencing.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) with proper notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Return Policy: All sales and workman ship are Final as outlined by details above in the “Conditions for All Products & Services” section.
We have made every effort to display/present as accurately as possible images and samples of our products prior to sale.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or Services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order or future order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information;
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and Services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Pedini Miami, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pedini Miami and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]
Our contact information is posted below:
250 Altara Ave, Coral Gables, Fl 33146